Verissimo SystemVerilog Testbench Linter User Guide
Rev. 21.1.40, 21 September 2021
The HTML Progress Report presents the progress of a project during its development by collecting the summaries of generated HTML reports and displaying them in a chart. It can be generated using the batch mode flag gen_progress_report, paired with report_folder or parent_folder flags.
To generate a progress report you need to pass at least 2 HTML reports.
The locations of the HTML reports can be specified using the report_folder flag. The parent_folder flag can be used to specify a folder that contains multiple HTML reports.
1) verissimo.sh -gen_progress_report -report_folder html_report_A -report_folder html_report_B
The Show Hits and Show Checks actions from the top can be used to change the chart context between hits and checks.
When hovering a report from the chart, the number of hits/checks will be displayed inside a tooltip, as well as the differences compared to the previous report.
When clicking a report from the chart it will enable the actions from the bottom: Open Report and Open Compare to jump to the HTML report or to the HTML Compare report.
On the right side there is an interactive legend for enabling/disabling a dataset.
1. The HTML reports used in the progress report must include the HTML source code:
verissimo.sh -cmd ... -ruleset ... -gen_html_report -include_html_code
2. The progress report will sort the reports based on their generation date and compute a HTML Compare Report between each adjacent pair. Compare reports can also be passed using the flags mentioned above to speed up this stage:
verissimo.sh -gen_progress_report -report_folder html_report_A -report_folder html_report_B -report_folder html_compare_report_AB
3. The HTML Progress Report name can be changed by using the batch mode flag progress_name.
4. The chart Timestamp axis can be ordered by the committer date if it is specified in the HTML report (only GIT is currently supported).
verissimo.sh -cmd ... -ruleset ... -gen_html_report -include_html_code -include_code_date